Thursday, January 29, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
- It was NOT me that over Christmas while over hearing a nasty mom yell at her child and say, "You better be good or you won't get anything for Christmas." It was NOT me that said to my check out lady...."What that baby wants for Christmas is a new Mommy." Not Me.
- It was NOT me that started a diet last week and have been exercising every day faithfully, so it wasn't me that rubbed the biggest clothing burn between my thighs (cause I am NOT so very fat) and no I didn't require medical attention from the Chief because I was NOT having trouble walking...Not me I would never admit that, it's too embarrassing.
- It is NOT me who hasn't slept in two days 'cause all of a sudden Doodlebug #5 just decided to start waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours EVERYSINGLE NIGHT!
- It was NOT me that called the Chief a nasty name (under my breath of course) because he has NOT lost over 10 pounds and I only a mere 3...whatever.
It was NOT me that at church yesterday while listening to the pastor, realized his realistic visual was his son posing as Jesus right in front of us...It was NOT me that got tickled and turned to the Chief and said..."I can't believe I am nursing in front of Jesus!" cause I am always very serious in church services....
So there you have it! Have a great NOT ME Monday!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
your comment has my crying with laughter and wetting my bed. at the same time. thanks a heap.
p.s. yes i am really, really serious: the miracle blanket is a flippin' genius invention. 22 seconds flat. but you gotta wrap it nice and snug.
p.p.s. 4-6? what are you talking about? i LOVE those hours. you know, those 2 hours that seem like 9 hours. my eardrums are bleeding from our 4-6 today. it was a real riot.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Aimee <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Aimee has left a new comment on your post "-22 degrees...CONTEST!!":
o.k. here's the deal.
1) The YMCA comment should win it's hilarious.
2) I am too tired to even try and think of a witty, funny, perfect caption for the precious photo, because of my four doodlebugs, one surgery yesterday on DB #3, and a new born.
3) I NEED THAT MIRACLE BLANKET!
4) you take charity cases...'cause I am one?
5) seriously, why are the hours from 4-6 in the afternoon, like nails on a chalk board.
6) are you serious about the 20 seconds flat? Like really really serious?
7) if you even think for a second that I am begging...well, your right.
Posted by Aimee to my charming kids at 8:47 PM
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
I told my mom that the gift was perfect and also really truly a gift to me. I love getting one on one time with each of my children. They have already picked out the next recipes that they want to try out. I love these pictures to follow....
- Over Christmas we bought a building, yup a building. Actually shall I say we are buying a building, a commercial piece of property. We are mulling over too many ideas as to what to do with it. A few years ago the Lord gave me the name of a consignment store, and I hope to open it on the property. Now when I say commercial property I mean a diamond in the rough we hope. There is mucho work to be done on the premises...by mucho I mean ALOT!!!!! I would like to see the building turned into three units and lease out the other two. The Chief and I are praying about what God wants us to do with it. All this is down the road, so we shall see.
- My little man is now 3 months old. He is such a joy and last week laughed really hard out loud. The DB's 1 and 2 started school yesterday and all of us were ready. They had a great day.
- My house is still not finished, my contractors have "disappeared" and my railing for the porch is sitting on the porch, the steps need to be covered/re-built and two shudders are STILL missing...it's not pretty...I still have sheets or blankets hanging on the windows AANNNDDD I am still waiting on new carpet...AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
- We are running out of space in this house as, we know Grant will need to bunk with his brother sometime this summer. Now, I love to rearrange furniture so try and keep up with this one...Chief and I are moving into the living room (I am excited about this as I always thought it would make a very nice bedroom) the boys will move into our room (we will set up an extra bed as the Chief put out word to the DFCS ladies that we would like to foster some little boys 0-2 years), the DB's girls will take the back of the house with DB #1 in her own room and #2 and #3 DB in the big room in the very back of the house. O.K. then we will attempt to make our dining room (which we do not use as our living room. Then...yes there is more the new Florida room on the back will be turned into the dining room/a place to eat (this is a maybe). My kitchen will hold a table, but the Florida room will hold a bigger one....so I have my work cut out for me!
- Ema (DB #3) had pre-op yesterday...surgery is Monday I will know Friday what time. My precious Mom will be coming on Sunday and will get the girls off to school and keep Gunner at least, I may leave Grant as he is doing slightly better on the bottle. It's still NOT his favorite by any means, but if he is hungry he will eat.My MIL will keep Joel and I company at the hospital.
- I still have and am married to the greatest man God ever created!!! He works his butt off for this family and that doesn't come without a price. We miss him when he has busy weeks, it's tough, it's stressful.
- I am getting over DB #4's new hair cut, I do miss his hair still.
- I cooked an entire family meal last night with a 3 month old on my hip start to finish. To feed my family we used an entire bag of chicken, 8 squash, and two boxes of rice. Chief said I will have to work just for that grocery bill...No, I don't even have any teenagers yet!!! No we did not have ANY leftovers either.
Well, is all this more than you wanted to know about us???? Probably, huh?
Monday, January 5, 2009
- I did NOT have to hold back the tears when for Christmas I did NOT receive not one but two guns...yes guns from the Chief. I was NOT sooooooo excited that I could hardly contain myself....these were NOT tears of joy...:-( 'cause I am ALWAYS grateful for whatever I get for Christmas, 'cause it's the thought that counts right???? GUN's????
- I did NOT forget to changed Doodlebug #4's sheets after he pee'd in them and then Idid NOT put him to sleep that night in pee-pee sheets, NOPE NOT ME! I am a mother who never forgets to do anything...NOT ME!
- I did NOT pout and did NOT pitch a fit at the New Years Eve party 'cause the Chief made us go home at 11:00 and I was NOT mad 'cause I was beating my friend in wii boxing. I didn't do this 'cause I knew my little DB was soooo tired and really did need to go home...NOT ME!
- I did NOT smile when I ran out of Gain and knew I was through with laundry till I got some more....NOT ME I am ALWAYS on top of my laundry.
- I DID NOT go to a birthday party (that was NOT a sleep over) and leave two Doodlebug's when I left...
- I do NOT still have my Christmas tree up and I do NOT turn the lights on every evening either...NOT ME!
Friday, January 2, 2009
So here's the deal...my Chief is an actual Chief. Chief of police that is in our little town...and I am the police chief's wife. Wondering minds want to know? There you go. :-) I aim to please!
I will finally be checking up on all the blogs I have missed over Christmas. The doodlebugs and I needed desperately some quality family time, so my time on the computer has been sparse, and time with my family has been MUCHO!
Note/reminder: Join my "Follow Me" see it? It's right there on the right). Remember there is a special prize (a good one too) for the lucky winner of the number the Chief chose when Mrs. Chief (that's me) reaches 100 followers!
Well I now must go and peek around my favorite sites, see you later!!!! In blogging world that is.