Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do You See What I See? Made My Day!

If you think you are looking at my e-mail in box from this morning, you are right. If you think you see a personal e-mail in my in box from MckMama...YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Man what a way to wake up! I have a message from MckMama (nana, nana, boo-boo)....OMG, OMG!
OK I will quite before MckMama thinks I am a total nit-wit! However I am very excited! Who did I tell first? Well, my sissy of course...she got a call at 7:30 bright and early! So how did I get a response? Well, here is the attached e-mail. Her response was to my posting on one of her photo contest.
*************************************************************************************
your comment has my crying with laughter and wetting my bed. at the same time. thanks a heap.
:) MckMama
p.s. yes i am really, really serious: the miracle blanket is a flippin' genius invention. 22 seconds flat. but you gotta wrap it nice and snug.
p.p.s. 4-6? what are you talking about? i LOVE those hours. you know, those 2 hours that seem like 9 hours. my eardrums are bleeding from our 4-6 today. it was a real riot.
*
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Aimee <ajmoeg@mchsi.com> wrote:
Aimee has left a new comment on your post "-22 degrees...CONTEST!!":
*
o.k. here's the deal.
1) The YMCA comment should win it's hilarious.
2) I am too tired to even try and think of a witty, funny, perfect caption for the precious photo, because of my four doodlebugs, one surgery yesterday on DB #3, and a new born.
3) I NEED THAT MIRACLE BLANKET!
4) you take charity cases...'cause I am one?
5) seriously, why are the hours from 4-6 in the afternoon, like nails on a chalk board.
6) are you serious about the 20 seconds flat? Like really really serious?
7) if you even think for a second that I am begging...well, your right.
Posted by Aimee to my charming kids at 8:47 PM
*************************************************************************************
So this was fun, I still need a Miracle Blanket, but they are $30 so I probably won't be getting one, however I will look on e-bay tonight. So something just fun for today, for sure! Thank you MckMama!



7 comments:

Jen Talley said...

So fun Sis!!!!

Christy said...

Aren't you special???? Saying that in my best Saturday Night Live Dana Carey voice! LOL ROFL!! That's awesome! I'm NOT jealous! No, no, no I'm not! LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

Way cool for you!

More Than Words said...

LOL, you're so cute! Did it make you feel like you got an email from a celebrity??? I hope you win now!

Anonymous said...

So hope you win! What a great way to start the day!!

momstheword said...

Hehehe! If I got an email from MckMama I would drop dead....o.k., well faint maybe.

If I mentioned her to anyone in my family they would be saying MckWho? They know so little about the blogging world....lol!

My husband used to call the hour from 4-5 the "crying" hour. He'd come home from work and the kids would be crying...sometimes I'd be crying...the dog would be crying...you get the idea.

I finally figured out that would be a good time for a snack and stuff to carry them over till dinner. But it is hard when you're trying to cook and there is a toddler (or more) at your feet.

Mandy Rose said...

Yea, I kinda love MckMama too! How great that she sent you a message! I mean, with her THREE MILLION visitors, you must have really stood out!! I'm jealous!