Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday...Post # 10

Alright it's time again and I have lots today 'cause I haven't posted in a while...so head over to MckMama's and link your self up! Unload all your Not Me's and have a great laugh to start you Monday off right!
*
  • It was NOT me that over Christmas while over hearing a nasty mom yell at her child and say, "You better be good or you won't get anything for Christmas." It was NOT me that said to my check out lady...."What that baby wants for Christmas is a new Mommy." Not Me.
  • It was NOT me that started a diet last week and have been exercising every day faithfully, so it wasn't me that rubbed the biggest clothing burn between my thighs (cause I am NOT so very fat) and no I didn't require medical attention from the Chief because I was NOT having trouble walking...Not me I would never admit that, it's too embarrassing.
  • It is NOT me who hasn't slept in two days 'cause all of a sudden Doodlebug #5 just decided to start waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours EVERYSINGLE NIGHT!
  • It was NOT me that called the Chief a nasty name (under my breath of course) because he has NOT lost over 10 pounds and I only a mere 3...whatever.

It was NOT me that at church yesterday while listening to the pastor, realized his realistic visual was his son posing as Jesus right in front of us...It was NOT me that got tickled and turned to the Chief and said..."I can't believe I am nursing in front of Jesus!" cause I am always very serious in church services....

******************

So there you have it! Have a great NOT ME Monday!

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi Aimee!

Oh, those were hilarious!!!!

Great job on the walking!! I've started doing that too (last week)!!

Janine said...

BAHAHA I just love you!You made my day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl,
You are cracking me up. Those were great. Still laughing!