Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged By My Sister...

So I was tagged by my sister for this. Rules, go to your pictures. Pick your fourth file and then pick the fourth picture in your fourth file. Post the picture and a brief description. Then tag someone else....FUN!
*
My sweet Doodlebug's covered in chocolate!
So here is what you do when your want to have s'mores but it's the middle of August in the south and 800 million degrees HOT! You microwave the chocolate...thanks to the Chief this was his idea of fun! That night we also had chili and camp was set up in the girls room, yeah I was 8 months pregnant and in that (don't look at me or touch me mood!)
*
So I tag....

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hahaha! That's a total classic picture!!!

Yummy..smores!!!!!

Ashley said...

so fun!! i remember when you posted that from before!!! okay...going to my pictures now!

He & Me + 3 said...

super cute...look at those faces. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a fun picture and covered in chocolate from s'mores yummm-e
Thanks for the tag off to do it right now!!

Kim and Dennis said...

I have been trying to respond to your tag, but I have no idea how to link your blog, or anyone else's to my post. ???