- I did NOT have to hold back the tears when for Christmas I did NOT receive not one but two guns...yes guns from the Chief. I was NOT sooooooo excited that I could hardly contain myself....these were NOT tears of joy...:-( 'cause I am ALWAYS grateful for whatever I get for Christmas, 'cause it's the thought that counts right???? GUN's????
- I did NOT forget to changed Doodlebug #4's sheets after he pee'd in them and then Idid NOT put him to sleep that night in pee-pee sheets, NOPE NOT ME! I am a mother who never forgets to do anything...NOT ME!
- I did NOT pout and did NOT pitch a fit at the New Years Eve party 'cause the Chief made us go home at 11:00 and I was NOT mad 'cause I was beating my friend in wii boxing. I didn't do this 'cause I knew my little DB was soooo tired and really did need to go home...NOT ME!
- I did NOT smile when I ran out of Gain and knew I was through with laundry till I got some more....NOT ME I am ALWAYS on top of my laundry.
- I DID NOT go to a birthday party (that was NOT a sleep over) and leave two Doodlebug's when I left...
- I do NOT still have my Christmas tree up and I do NOT turn the lights on every evening either...NOT ME!
Sisters (photos by Joanna)
7 years ago