Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday...Post #4

I did NOT run Doodlebug #5 in to the door jam...not one but twice. Sorry little man!

I did NOT sing Christmas music at the absolute top of my lungs ALL WEEK LONG!

I did NOT on more than one occasion eat powdered dougnuts for breakfast and fed that to the doodlebugs also.

I did NOT find my Chief extremely sexy after he took the trash out, brought the cushions in from the loungers, and bought me baby wipes and a lint roller...all without me asking!!!! That was a great night! *WINK*

I did NOT wish the weekend would never end, 'cause fun was had by all!

I did NOT tear up watching my Doodlebugs in the yard with the Chief playing...(hormones anyone?).

Head over to My Charming Kids and read lots more Not Me's! Your NOT alone!

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL..those were too cute!!!! Ha, I can totally relate on the door jam & the doughnuts!

I found your blog on the MckMama link! I too have five children (12,11,8,6,5). Isn't it such a blessing to have a big family???

Davisix said...

My favorite wsa not wanting the weekend to end. I love those kinds of weekends. :) Great list!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. YOur blog is very cute. I have never run my kids into the door jams either. & they never get in my way. LOL Think I might follow your blog:)

Ashley said...

Mmmm powdered doughnuts.. i love those!!!

Us said...

I laughed right out loud at finding your Chief extremely sexy after all that he did...hahaha! And good for you ona great night! wink! xo Keli