Monday, November 17, 2008

Tooth Fairy

My Super Girl (she was flying)
"HOLY SMOKES!" That's what Doodlebug #1 came in screaming and crying, "Look what Olivia did!" Blood everywhere. After I calmed her down enough I realized she had lost a tooth, one we were not expecting so soon. I asked her what happened.

She stated she was playing "dog" and was holding onto Doodlebug #2's shirt tail...with her teeth. Olivia jerked her shirt from the puppy's mouth and "POP" out came barley loose tooth!!!

What a surprise! So I don't know about your Tooth Fairy, but ours is great and always leaves a note. In ity-bity writing. BTW I just want to say , that one thing I love about Doodlebug #1 is that she is seven and still believes in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and has an imagination that just won't quit. Dressing up is still her FAVORITE thing to do. I just love that about her. Enjoy the video and picture of my imaginative 7 year old!



8 comments:

Jen Talley said...

Oh my..I love that girl!!! Congratulations Kenna!!!

Davisix said...

OK....I loved this post!!! Not only what she said but I LOVE her accent. SO SO sweet!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

how cute is that!!!!! Tell her congratulations on loosing her tooth.

Us said...

That was so stinkin' adorable!! She is so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us! Keli

LaLa said...

that's one rich tooth fairy. $5 a tooth. wow

i'm so glad that she lost another tooth!

Anita said...

That was just too cute. I too leave notes from the toothfairy, but have never thought of making it itty bitty writing...makes sense!

Cathy said...

I still believe in the tooth fairy too.
Especially if I get 5 dollars.

Too cute.

Janine said...

What a great idea!!! you just beat all! I LOVE THE NOTE! Kenna is just TOO stinkin cute! Oh I just saw someone else wrote stinkin..sorry, I try and be original but it came out already...