Thursday, August 7, 2008

Enter The World of Dancing....

Well...we have entered the throws of dance. Tap and Ballet to be exact. With three girls it was bound to happen just a matter of when. The Doodlebug girls were beyond beside themselves. Doodlebug #3 goes every Thursday from 2-3 and Doodlebugs #1, and #2 go from 3-4 on Thursday's also after school. It works out nicely except I was in a total sweat by the time I got home (so we ate pizza for dinner...EASY). Apparently, we will keep this routine until May, at that time we will spend a ridiculous amount of money on their costumes and go to their recital...I Can't Wait!
Here are a few pictures of my sweet little ballerina's.
Sassy (I mean sweet) Ema Moore

Olivia and Kenna

(I could hardly get them to stand still for the picture)


My three Doddlebugs together and so cute!

5 comments:

LaLa said...

:) shut your mouth.
they are so cute i could eat them with a spoon. i love how tight there tights are so that it sinches their waists :) we'll have to work on that.

I'm sooooo excited for their recital, it'll be here before you know it!

love you!!!

Mrs. Chief said...

yeah their tights are 7-8's and I have to pull them up real high. I think they will stretch out though. But, weren't they sooooooo cute!

Ashley said...

i cant believe mckenna! she was still a baby when yall moved. i still have a pic of her in a swing at chehaw when she was about 9mos old and she had 2 little sprigs for pigtails on the top of her head. so cute. they are all cute.

Jen Talley said...

So Sweet!!!! I know they had a blast.:)

Unknown said...

How Cute! They are going to love those pictures when they are older.