Monday, June 23, 2008

My Man....

This is my hunky husband the Chief...

Let me tell you what's NOT so hunky about my husband...when he is sick. I can post this now that Chief is back at work, feeling 1/2 capacity. When he got sick it all went down hill...

It started the day he developed a fever...he stared saying "Has anyone seen the thermostat?", he meant "thermometer". Then it was 200 times a day "Where is the thermostat?, "Did you see where I laid the thermostat?" "I can't find the thermostat." I thought I would go crazy. I did over the course of 10 days twice say, "Look genius, it a dad-gum THERMOMETER!"

So yes I cracked...under pressure and smarted off, but only twice, other than those two times, I got up and located his "thermostat" and took his temperature.

I still think he is hunky though!


1 comment:

Cathy said...

HIS internal thermostat must have been broken.

You no longer have a thermometer in the house. From now on, it is officially the "thermostat" :)