Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am in Hell.....

Pitiful Doodlebugs

So we are in week #4 of having a terrible virus that has run through our household. The 2nd week after school let out #2 and #3 doodlebugs contracted this virus and landed themselves a nice three day stay in the hospital for de-hydration. We got them home and the very next day doodlebug #4 came down with fever and continued to follow the path. This virus last 10 days at least so on day #6 of #4 being sick the unimaginable happened...the Chief got sick!


So here we are, Mommy and #1 doodlebug have so far managed to evade the inevitable thank GOD! But we are sick and tired of being sick and tired! I am posting a few pictures of the little ones in the hospital. So glad the babies are all well though. Pitiful Doodlebug Ema

Pitiful Doodlebug Olivia


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Mercy Mercy - 2 in the hospital - unthinkable!

Glad to know you are blogging. Ain't it fun?

Jen Talley said...

I didn't know you had started up blogging....I'll add you to my blog roll!!!

prechrswife said...

Poor girls... I hope everyone is on the mend now.

On another note, glad to see you blogging. Your kids have grown so much!