Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rain Rain...I am going INSANE!!!!

It's coming down , down, down....and with two toddlers this is never a good sign. The Doodlebugs tree house is a lake...heck my whole back yard is a lake! Being cooped up in my house for days on end is freakin' exhausting.

The babies are restless...then I get the two Doodlebugs home from school after sitting for 8 hours and they go nuts until dinner time....then argue because "why do we have to bathe?, we didn't even go outside?" "Well, do we HAVE to wash hair?" Oh, and did I mention that I also keep two other children after school Monday thru Thursday? Yup, that right! 7 kiddos every day. The hours from 2:30- 5:30 are torture if you are stuck inside. Like nails on a achalk board. Walking on glass. Having your toe nails pulled out...you get the point.

Oh, and my poor Chief. He has stayed wet pretty much since last weekend, and yessirrie...you guesses it it's gonna rain another 3-4 days at least. OHMYGRAVY!!! Poor public servent he is.

I will take pictures. Wanna know what my truest night mare come true would be? Next week is Spring break. (me doing Home Alone) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I am also in the process today of pretending my baby boy is NOT getting sick. Seeing as I saw every hour on the hour last night I concede that I AM in fact kidding myself.

ANNNNDDDD to top things off, I get the distinct pleasure of taking not 1, not 2, not3, YES 4 Doodlebugs to dentist appointments tomorrow!!!! Can it get any better? We will start at 10:00 and I bet you a million dollars...not a drop of rain will fall until I pull up into the parking lot...WATCHAWANNA BET???

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yikes! 4 to the dentist. Good luck with that. :)
We've got lots of lousy rain too. And I whine but I only have 2 kids stuck in the house. Hope it gets sunny soon!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like loads of fun over there. I took 3 to the dentist. yikes not fun, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Bring Ds or gameboys and books.
Having a weeks worth of giveaways at my blog this week, stop by if you can.

momstheword said...

Wow, girl, you know how to live! Dentist appointments, wow, I'm jealous...hehehehe! BTW, love the new header!

Kim and Dennis said...

Your blog looks great, I am glad to see you back. We didn't have internet here since last Saturday afternoon. No idea why.
I am sorry that I didn't bring that stroller on Saturday. My kids are out for spring break next week also,but sounds like you will be busy, busy, busy.