Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday...Post #6

Alright my girlies!!! It's time! Head over to MCK for more Not Me's!

Oh, how will I top last week's not me!

  • I did NOT stress 'cause I have writers block about my Not Me's!
  • I most certainly did not flip the Chief the bird, 'cause he most certainly was NOT watching me in the road writing with the girls in sidewalk chalk and lifted the window and shouted "say no to crack, babe" through the screen. First, I would NEVER make such a crude jester and second, the Chief would NEVER embarrass me with such a "shout" out like that.
  • The Chief did NOT toss a shot put (yes, shot put) at my bottom to see if it would NOT bounce. My butt is so very tight and firm...
  • I did not feed the kiddies caramel cake for breakfast two days in a row
  • I did NOT take a picture of myself with my new coffee maker...NOT me!
  • I did NOT curse my new bangs five times a day since they were cut.
  • I also did NOT embarrass my doodlebug girls at #4's birthday by doing the Hokie-Pokie. I did NOT really enjoy doing the Hokie-Pokie either.
  • I most CERTAINLY did NOT under any circumstances deposit the Chief's Christmas bonus in my account by pure "accident"
  • I also did not use said deposit to purchase a birthday present for....yup....NOT me!

13 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh....those were sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved all of them!!!!

Shannon said...

Funny list! I can't believe you fed your kids cake for breakfast. I always wake up at the crack of dawn to make a healthy meal for my kids so they can start the day right....NOT!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those were the bestest! lOve the crack one. Too funny. Totally something my hubs would shout out, probably with a megaphone. LOL

Amanda-The Family News! said...

CUTE!!!! I so hear the say no to crack comment too from my man - geez! They got room to speak!

Christy said...

Found you via Not Me McMama's! Love it! Love,love,love the shot put thing! LOL I am a former shot put thrower! LOL

Enjoying your blog!

Anonymous said...

lol NOt that is NOT hilarious!

Too funny...say no to crack... lol I will laugh about that one all day...

God bless-
Amanda

Cathy said...

Caramel cake --- eggs, flour sugar, butter -- that'll work for breakfast.

Nice to get a Christmas bonus early! NICE TO GET a Christmas BONUS!

Ashley said...

girl, you CRACK me up!!!

Janine said...

You aint right!!!! Thats why I love you! lol These were too funny!

Jen Talley said...

Cool bloggie look!!!

Anita said...

Love the new pic and layout...kinda had to find my way around there again!

LaLa said...

the writing on the top of your blog is all over your children's faces:(

Jen Talley said...

Hey what happeded to the cute layout???