Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lets Start with Princess Girls Only Christmas Birthday Party!

Well on Saturday we celebrated Doodlebug #3's 4th birthday. Although her ACTUAL birthday is the 18th, over the years the poor child has only had 1 party and that was her first birthday! So I was determined to do the party early enough so everybody would be able to make the event. Another thing I decided to do was pretty much pay for a party, so I wouldn't have to do anything. We found a Princess Heaven (Polka-Dots) it's a fairly new store in Bainbridge and in the back of the store, is a transformed room just for girls.
*
We had twelve little Princesses who got their make-up and nails done, played dress up and walked over to the square for a fashion show. We played games and learned the Cha-Cha and ended with the Hokie-Pokie! We filled up on cake and ice cream and Ema ended the day with the best part....PRESENTS! It was fun (I was still tired though).
*
Ema's blowing out her candle!Mommy and Doodlebug #1 coming back from the fashion show (also, here are the dreaded bangs)

My three girl Doodlebugs, make-up, nails, and earrings!

There were LOTS and LOTS of babies too!



Somehow, my neice Madi got all the BLUE eyeshadow!




The wonderful cake...it was a HIT!



All the girls there wore their Christmas dresses. The were all beautiful!




9 comments:

LaLa said...

that cake is great! i know ema just died over it :)

looking forward to the new posts and pics :)
love you

Anonymous said...

I love the cake it looks fantastic!! I know she had a wonderful party and look at all of those babies!!

He & Me + 3 said...

The Cake is gorgeous and it looks like the funnest party ever. So girly!

Jen Talley said...

I love the picture of you and Kenna. And my little Madi looks like a hussy!!!

Ashley said...

that looks like so much fun. i can't wait until mallory can have a girly girl party. and your bangs look fine!! i was expecting a train wreck and they look good!

Christy said...

It looks like a FABULOUS party! What a perfect girly party!!! BTW I really lke your bangs! They look great! :)

Cathy said...

I like your bangs too, and the party looks like fun!

Now.. just so you know these old eyes have a hard time reading the red print on the green background....

Janine said...

I'll have to agree with Cathy on the red...just straining to read every word...but.its.all.worth.it. lol The party looks like a blast! What fun for those girls! Evry lil girls dream party! Sweet sweet! Hello, your bangs are awesome! I LOVE Them! get out the aqua net girlfriend!!!lol I really do like them I think you look beautimous!!

prechrswife said...

It looks like the girls had a lot of fun. I didn't realize that Ema's birthday and Mary Joyce's are only 2 days apart. I actually like the bangs. As for Madi's eye shadow...