So the local college has cancelled classes here until Monday. However...the local school system as of 8p.m. tonight is still holding school tomorrow. Joel and I are trying to make the decision as far as sending the girls to school. We shall see!!! Just wish EVERYONE would get on the same note or at least use the same determining actions when it comes to school closings for weather purposes. What to do? What to do?
Sisters (photos by Joanna)
8 years ago