Friday, June 27, 2008

Hold the dirty looks people...

Yes people...I am the one on the road that refuses to go over 55 mph. Please for the LOVE of God hold the dirty looks.

I am following all road rules and driving on the right side so you can pass. YOU CAN PASS...it's a passing lane...so just pass, but hold the dirty looks.

I am driving a dad-gum land yacht...I get 12.9 miles to the gallon in the city and barely 18 miles to the gallon on the highway. I am NOT going over 55 mph. I am also towing 4 doodlebugs and 2 1/2 adults most of the time. I am saving gas everywhere I can and that starts on the road.

So, yes people it's me in a big hunter green Expedition driving 55 mph, and that is you passing me...just wave, be friendly, and pass!

My motto:

Just wave and pass...'cause I am saving gas!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

and it's ok, since what is the hurry anyway? And good for you for being frugal with your money!

Jen Talley said...

I love the slogan..LOL