Monday, May 4, 2009

Miracle Blanket Give-A-Way And More!

OK...so the good people from the Miracle Blanket company have contacted me and offered me a brand new Miracle Blanket. Because I was busy authenticating the e-mail from the Miracle Blanket people through MckMama , Doodlebug #5 is now too big to use it. Good news for you, and good news from MckMama, the e-mail was "for real"! I just ended a conversation with Susan from Miracle Blanket and told her I would just host a giveaway instead!

So one lucky winner will be receiving a Miracle Blanket in the color of their choice. Yippie! I am going to spend the day thinking of some clever way to host my first give-a-way. So here's the deal. Please help me get the word out that a Miracle Blanket give-a-way is in the works. Please link my giveaway from your blog. When the winner is picked, if that winner will share with me who's blog she heard about the contest through (if there is one) that blogger will also win a gift from me as well, for helping spread the word.

OK so I am off to "think cleverly".....I am so excited! And for those of you who read my blog and don't follow me...now is a great time to start!!!!

1 comment:

Kim and Dennis said...

Well Mrs. Chief, I have been following you for quite a while now and I don't see you following me! Whas up?