Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Doodlebug #4...

When I think about my DB #4 I actually think about DB #5. See there was a time that the Chief and I thought we had completed our family and ended it with our one and only son Gunner Joel. God simply had other plans as I truly believe one of the things Gunner was absolutely meant to be was a BIG brother.
*
Gunner, my precious son, the prayer I prayed over you in my womb is living in you today. "Be strong and courageous, do NOT be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your god is with you where ever you go". Well, son you are anything but timid and afraid...
*
Let see, you are the greatest most gentle big brother. You love your daddy, fire, and jumping. Your favorite thing to do is be outside playing in the dirt. Your favorite movie right now is the Hulk, and you love your trains too. You also love both your Papa's dearly.
*
Today you are three, and although your birth is a constant reminder of Mommy and Daddy's testimony for our family, I want you to know that you are truly a precious child of the Lord and I love you. My prayer for you is to be a God fearing man. We love you Gunner Joel.
*
Growing Up
Father and Son

Loving


Big Brother
*
I am blessed beyond words.....



9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That was such a sweet post. How precious Gunner is. I loved all the pictures too...so cute. Happy Birthday Gunner!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved this post. it was so sweet! its a crying shame that mommy and daddy had to throw away the present i gave you gunner :)

Happy birthday gun gun.<3

Shannon said...

That is one cute Doodlebug! Birthdays are so bittersweet I think.

More Than Words said...

Aimee..that was sooo sweet! How cute, he likes, daddy, fire, & jumping! That made me smile!!

He is such a hansome little boy!!! I love the pic of him and daddy! You can tell so much by body language!!

Kim and Dennis said...

The legos are on the way! I think Ricky started at around 3. Then again, I can't remember when he didn't play with legos!
I love the picture of the 2 boys together, so sweet. You do have a beautiful bunch of children!

prechrswife said...

Happy Birthday, Gunner!

Cathy said...

yes you are blessed.

Happy Birthday Gunner, even though you your parents threw away your birthday present from Lala, whatever it was....

momstheword said...

Oh happy birthday Gunner! What a marvelous age three is. I miss my babies!

Leah said...

Pictures of families always blesses me!