Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Thankfuls...

-Well, today I am grateful for quite a few things. I am grateful that the Chief loves his little doodlebugs enough to speak to 85 kindergartners and let them in his car and honk the horn and talk on the PA and run the siren...85 kids, yes 85 kids. That was a long and LOUD 1 hour. It was community service week and well...he is a community service worker. Olivia was so proud to see her Daddy at school.

-I am also so very grateful that I got to speak with my mother in law FINALLY today. Her double bypass surgery is scheduled for the 2nd of October. At this point I am now praying I will NOT go into labor, Joel and I want to be able to be there for the surgery. She told me today she is so very please with her doctors. I can tell the Chief is worried, so please pray for our whole family. When it rains it pours and there is a whole bunch on everyones plate for next month. We appreciate your faithfulness to pray.

-I am also to grateful that we got all 9 stumps ground in our yard today. I did have to escape the noise and head into town. We have a mess of a yard, but never the less the stumps are GONE!

-I am grateful that after talking to several friends who don't live here, I am please to announce that Bainbridge gas is $3.78 a gallon and falling!

-I am grateful I have a hubby that works so very hard for his precious family and who still will just look at me on the couch late at night and say "I love you, I just do. You know that, Right?" So sweet. Joel is working the Bikefest concert tonight. This is not a great gig...drunk. old bikers...he is working 12 hours from 7pm to 7am...I love this man I do. I really, really, really do.

-I will post pictures of the Chief and the K-5ers later.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We all have so much to be thankful for. One of my favorite books is The Richest Man On Earth and its about King Solomon and in it it says that we should let our UNhappiness serve as an alarm to us that our focus needs to be shifted. That made such an impact on me. So much to be thankful for...