Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Thankfuls...

I am thankful it's the weekend. I have had quite an emotional week. Yesterday I cried most of the day for no reason. Can anyone say HORMONES. I hope to get much needed rest this weekend and I sure could use a date night with the hubby. We shall see! I am grateful for rekindling some relationships just in the past few weeks (enter the blogging world). It really has been a breath of fresh air for me! So thank you Ashley :-). I am thankful to be starting an online bible study tomorrow. Look for a post later today and I will post the information. Please join in if you can! Have a wonderful and fun weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

me too. i ALMOST feel like you are right down the street again and we are getting ready to load up ALL of the kiddos in my van (remember that?) and go to BK or go for our afternoon walk...