Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Plain Gross

So my son has been fighting a sinus infection since our mini-vaca. O.K. I like them to try ans fight off their infection before I absolutely HAVE to take them in to see a doctor. So his sinus infection showed through yucky nose and eyes you know what I mean. So last Monday Doodlebug woke up sneezing and sneezing and sneezing, on the way to taking the Chief to work I said, "Well, I gave him 10 days and still not well, I am calling the Dr. today."
Just about a nano second later Doodlebug sneezed and out popped a GROSS, YUCKY, NASTY piece of OLD paper from his nose! Uh, hello son what are we into now? Shoving paper up your nose? His sinus infection literally cleared up over night. Guess he had clogged a sinus cavity or something. Isn't that just GROSS? Just when I thought I had seen everything from four, Lord help me when #5 gets here. :-)

3 comments:

LaLa said...

i would have thrown up
:)
gross!

Cathy said...

Lala has no room to talk. I think she put an eraser up her nose at some point when she was 4 or 5. Maybe it was a pea or something... I can't remember exactly what it was.

Glad to know EVERYTHING CAME OUT ALRIGHT!

Jen Talley said...

LOL...that is too funny!!!!