Monday, August 11, 2008

An Extra Kid...

After spending the weekend in Albany, we decided to bring home my sweet niece Madi. She is also Doodlebug #3's "Best Fwend" They are having a wonderful time, except Doodlebug #3 announced to Doodlebug #2 on the way to school NOT to talk to HER "Fwend". I am so glad we are all getting this special time with Madi, she is truly loved by my girls.
The crew plus an extra!
Madi, Ema, Olivia, McKenna, and Gunner

Madi and Ema (Best Fwends)

So I got stopped at least four times this morning in Wally World. "Your twins are so cute". I didn't even have them dressed alike, but because of the blond hair, blue eyes and also they each have a dimple, oh, and they are so darn cute...the mistake was easily made and repeated. We MAY let her go home soon, maybe!


5 comments:

Cathy said...

You know, you are going to cherish these pictures one day. They will bring back wonderful memories. They make me smile.

Jen Talley said...

Oh I miss my girl somthin fierce!!! I'm so glad she is having fun. She was in deperate need of girly time. Mei just isn't big enough yet.

LaLa said...

very cute pictures, and you WILL love these pictures when they get older.
love you

Unknown said...

People think Laura and me are twins all the time :)

prechrswife said...

They are growing up too fast! :-)