Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friday Thankfuls (EARLY)

We are leaving for a mini vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to post until Monday. I will take tons of pictures for sure. Where are we going?
We are headed down to Lake Seminole to a friends lake house. We have a ton planned and I will just try and keep up. Oh, yeah and we are getting the ghetto car window in tomorrow morning too. I am thankful for both these two things. The one thing I am most thankful for is only by miracle the Chief is going too, for the WHOLE time! I swear that man never takes time off and I am so glad he will be with us. It will be great to get away for a while.
I will blog to you later...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

i've missed talking to you this week :(

i hope you have fun this weekend though, i know it will be soo much fun!

i love you