Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Baby I Never Seem to Talk About

This is Grantham "Grant" Banister Jenkins at 9 weeks 3 days gestation.
I don't talk about the baby very often and I don't know why. We are getting excited about the baby coming we only have 11 more weeks left. Grant is expected near October 16th or so. I hope to get more prepared for him after the girls return to school. The Chief and I talk all the time about how we think he might look. If you have seen our children it really will be a toss up! That's the best part of the birth!
It's a boy all right! We were so thrilled to find out we were having a boy, mainly because we had NO name for a girl and both Joel and I just knew it was a girl, I still have no idea what we would have named the baby had he been a she!
I am not too anxious about this baby coming because I feel so un-prepared. It really is starting over for us, even though Gunner and Grant are only 2 1/2 years apart. I pray they form a great brotherly relationship with each other and hold each other to a high standard.
So, there it it is. My little boy is coming and coming soon. I really can't wait to see him and get to know him. We are a truly blessed family!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

i want him to be brown hair blue eyed :)
love you

Cathy said...

And when do you think you have time to talk about Grant? You have been busy with children this summer! No matter what, he will be just as beautiful as the rest of your children!